- $4,988,072, NSF, Sept. 2018-August 31, 2023, PI Alan Sherman (CoPI Richard Forno; Investigators Linda Oliva, Dhananjay Phatak):
UMBC CyberCorps Program Renewal and Building Research-Based SFS Relationships between Community Colleges and Four-Year Schools.
- $309,967, NSF, Sept. 2018-Aug. 2021, PI Alan Sherman (Investigators include Linda Oliva, Dhananjay Phatak):
SFS-Capacity: Collaborative: Validation of Concept Assessment Tools for Cybersecurity.
- $220,000, NSF, May 1, 2021-June 30, 2023, PI Tim Finin (CoPIs Anupam Joshi, Alan Sherman; Investigators include Linda Oliva):
EAGER: Collaborative Research: AI and Cybersecurity: from Research to the Classroom.
- $644,734, DoD, July 2020-July 2021, PI Nilanjin Banerjee (Investigators include Alan Sherman and Linda Oliva):
Cybersecurity for Manufacturing Operational Technology Curriculum (CyMOT).
- $35,117, DoD, Sept. 11, 2020-Dec. 30, 2021, PI Alan Sherman (CoPI Richard Forno):
UMBC Cybersecurity Scholarship Program with Protocol Analysis Lab.
- $3,490, Hrabowski Innovation Award, July 1, 2020-June 30, 2022, PI Alan Sherman (Investigators Sam Lomonaco, Linda Oliva):
Evaluation and Enhancement of a Learning Unit on Quantum Algorithms.
- $3,000, UMBC COEIT, PI Alan Sherman (Investigators Sam Lomonaco, Linda Oliva):
A Unit on Quantum Algorithms.